Re: Dia compilation on Solaris with Forte C; some portability musings

Le Sun, Sep 08, 2002, à 07:00:55PM +0300, Tor Lillqvist a écrit:
Cyrille Chepelov writes:
 > I've got a single problem to apply it: patch rejects it.

Umm. Strange. The diff was produced with a standard cvs diff -u2.
Would it be OK if I committed it myself?

Yes, with one restriction on the "ieeefp.h" and isinf() stuff: this workaround has
already applied elsewhere, perhaps doing it only once in common is better.

(I use "cvs diff -urN")

 > For the rest, I agree entirely with you, especially on the DLL
 > issue (though it would be more profitable to fix the damn Win32
 > loader ;-) )

Anybody else care to comment? Would it be OK to turn libdia into a
shared library also on Unix, even if nothing except the dia executable
would use it directly?

I'm testing that right now. We'll probably have to warn the distributors
about that, though.

        -- Cyrille