Re: [Mingw-users] baby steps, an half-finshed packaging of libiconv(very boring)

stefan wrote:

On Fri, 30 Aug 2002, James Michael DuPont wrote:

Dear fellow hackers,

Hello!

I am working on  putting my packages on sourceforge right now,
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=19878
I still have not converted all of my packages to the high standards
that I preach, this of course makes me a hypocrite in one aspect.

The 'libiconv' library "port" for MinGW32 has always been maintained at
the 'mingwrep' project on sourceforge.

<http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=7382>

Too bad we are doing duplicate work...

I've never liked this project.  Why have a different site from the official
MinGW site.

Earnie.