Feature Request

Ok I have a feature request, if at all possible, though i don't know how much coding this will take.

Snap lines : If the shift key is held whilst drawing lines they only can be drawn at certain angles, e.g.
180, 90, 45 and 30 degrees.

This would be very useful, as it would make drawing straight lines (completely straight e.g. all on the exact
same plane) at these angles a hell of a lot easier, and would cut down on my drawing time considerably.

Thank you for your time and I hope that you consider this request as i believe that it would greatly benefit
the program.

BTW. If you need anything done such as web design with php/mysql or general graphics then just ask as I am
willing to help out in any way that I can.

Regards

Robert

------
Message From : Robert Smith
E-mail : rsmith85 btinternet com
Web : http://www.surf-u.co.uk
---
"Money couldn't buy friends but you got a better class of enemy."
- Spike Milligan : Puckoon (1963)