Re: Dia and GObject

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, ml knorke in-berlin de wrote:
On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 08:39:26AM -0500, Lars Clausen wrote:
Mainly because Dia started out before there was a GObject, and GTKObject
just wasn't right.  We will move to GObject.

Is the transition from GtkObject to GObject finished now?
I.e. is it (relatively) save to cvs co, again?  TIA!

The renderers are all changed to GObject, and things should work again.
Even PNG export works, at least if you have Freetype.

-Lars