Re: Dia shapes for chemistry

You may also want to look at ChemML.  I don't have the
URL, but I'm sure you can find it on Google.  It's an
XML technology and from what I understand you can
download the appropriate DTD (or is it a XML Schema
now?) and your browser should be able to transform the
XML into graphical representations of chemicals... or
so I've been told.  I'm planning on using MathML and
ChemML for a website I'm throwing together soon.

HTH,
Curt

--- Alan Horkan <horkana tcd ie> wrote:

ChemTool

http://ruby.chemie.uni-freiburg.de/~martin/chemtool/chemtool.html

Much as I am always glad to see people working to
improve Dia and have it
interoperate with other programs I wonder if you are
using the best tool
for the Job.  I dont know if it is any good but
Chemtool is what the
students here seem to use.

Best of luck.

Sincerely