Re: Formatting problems in RedHat 8.0

Lars,

  I just saw that behavior a few minutes ago when I
was adjusting the zoom.  Seems like 70.7% works the
best.
  Thanks for the tips.  If the CVS version and fudging
of font.c don't work for me, I can just go back to
what I had on RH 7.1/2 for now.  It's not a huge deal
since my client is going to make me import a lot of
this stuff back into Visio when I'm finished.

Thanks,
Curt

--- Lars Clausen <lrclause cs uiuc edu> wrote:
The thing is that the length changes as you zoom in
and out, and also as
you change the zoom for fit-to.

If you have problems with the CVS version, you could
change the fudge
factor in lib/font.c, line 1500 (font_string_width).

-Lars