Re: How to make shadow and More.

At 14:24 11.10.02 +0100, Alan Horkan wrote:

On Thu, 10 Oct 2002, S. Murali Krishnan wrote:

[...]
2.Where I can find DTD for Dia file.

i cant remember the official answer for this i dont want to give you a
vague answer so you will have to be patient and hope someone else answers
this or check the archives as i know it has been asked before.

dia/doc/*.dtd

3.How I can Copy a layer ?
AFAIK there is no direct Copy Layer function. So you either need
to send a patch or take the manuel road to select objects, copy,
create layer, paste.

I dont understand this question.
Dia is a vector graphics program, the concept of layers applys more to
a bitmaps and raster graphics programs like the Gimp.

Nope. See Dialogs/Layers

Each object is in effect on a layer of its own.

Nope.

If you could explain further what you are trying to do (move a group of
shapes? select more than one shape?) rather than how you
are trying to do it (Layers) then i might be able to give a better answer.

S.Murali Krishna
bk systems (p) Ltd.

Dia-list mailing list
Dia-list gnome org