Needs

Heres something that dia really needs:

A box that shows you the dimensions of a selected item. It should also
let you enter in new dimensions (and accept mathetmatical operators like
+ - * /).

Its impossible to make uniform diagrams if I can't have a box that's
exactly 2x greater than another one.

I severly want to help. If this is an idea that is new, please ASSIGN
some of the labor to me. I would like to get this done within 2 weeks
from this email. -Hunter.

NOTICE: im not on the list, so please include me in your replies