Re: Dia and GObject

--- Lars Clausen <lrclause cs uiuc edu> wrote:
On Thu, 3 Oct 2002, ml knorke in-berlin de wrote:
Hi,

just a general questions: As I understand, Object
(lib/object.h) is not derived from GObject.  Why?  Same for
other things like DiaMenu.  Thanks for any explanation!

Mainly because Dia started out before there was a GObject, and
GTKObject
just wasn't right.  We will move to GObject.

Thats funny,
I am working on compiling Gobject at this very moment!
It looks very nice, I hope to help with the moving of dia to GObject if
I can.....

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont