Re: simple rotate - patch

On Sunday 24 November 2002 19:16, Alan Horkan wrote:
On Sun, 24 Nov 2002, Martin Hans wrote:
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 18:56:58 +0100
here the extremely simple patch that does this. The directions are only
set if
Anyway very nice work, cant wait to try it out.
Sorry do disappoint you, Alan. The subject of my message was misleading. The
patch only adds the direction hints for the zig.zag line to the connection
points on shapes - no rotation yet.

But if we can get a discussion going on how to do this rotation right: I'm in.
This is the one feature I miss the most in dia.

Martin