From: Nelson, Chris (IndSys, GEFanuc, Albany)
[mailto:Chris Nelson gefanuc com]
Sent: Friday, 22 November, 2002 10:14
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: (no subject)

At http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/diatut/all/all.html, I read:

   Right-clicking in [a Dia diagram] gives a diagram-specific menu.

But not for me.  I'm running 0.9 on Win2k on a Dell Latitude
laptop with an external, Microsoft wheel mouse.  I've got the
mouse buttons swapped (I'm a leftie) but the "right" mouse button
(MB3) does the right thing in every other program I run.  Is there
something funky about GTk and swapped buttons on 'Windows?  Is
there a bug in Dia?  Am I doing something wrong?

                                    Chris
--
Christopher Nelson                           GE Fanuc, Albany
Chris Nelson GEFanuc com                         518.464.4992