Re: Menus are different

I have this entry both on unix and windows
did you check the version, should be 0.90
C.

Marc-Philippe Huget a écrit:

I hope I am not wrong but have you noticed that there are two different
versions of menus given you use Unix version or Windows version? I
didn't find in File menu, the item "Sheets and Shapes" or something like
that (sorry I didn't have my Windows version here) under Unix version.
Is it normal?

Best regards,
Marc-Philippe

--
Marc-Philippe Huget

Agent Applications, Research and Technology Group
Department of Computer Science
University of Liverpool
Chadwick Building, Peach Street
L69 7ZF Liverpool