Re: Any chance you could help this guy? [Re: UML module hackery (fwd)] (fwd)

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, Alan Horkan wrote:

Windows 2000 and Windows XP come with some very good
Tamil fonts, but I don't know the names of the fonts
off the top of my head sorry.

I've been using Arial Unicode from Windows to test some scripts.  It's huge
and covers some unknown quantity of languages.  I think it's their attempt
at a one-font-covers-all font.

-Lars