Re: Bonobo support?

--- Cyrille Chepelov <cyrille chepelov org> wrote:

I am interested in helping with that Cyrille, and have been looking
into the bonobo a bit, reading the tutors and so forth.

It would be nice.

Great. I am looking forward to a positive interaction with you.
The Only thing that I am confused about is the Conflict between
gobject, bonobo, the python bindings, and the dia internal object
model. We need to agree on an object model and from there all else can
be created.

one right to rule them all....

mike

=====