Re: Bond Graph modeling with Dia

I have written some code in line.c that demonstrates how the gap code could work and be used. For this code to be useful, it would be necessary to add a few line properties so that the gap can be enabled/disabled by the user for individual lines. For the moment, my code puts gaps on all line objects. But I am quite happy because it works smoothly. It makes moving bond graph elements around trivial.

In the code I have written, the gap length can be chosen to be either a fixed length, or a percentage of line length. I did not implement more complicated intersection code.

To get from test1.eps to test2.eps, it was only necessary to drag the R and C objects around. No lines had to be touched by hand.

What do I need to do to contribute my code? I am the author of other GPL'ed programs. Do I need to sign anything to submit code? Should I use CVS, or send a diff to somebody?

Dave.