Re: Dia Feature request, stay on top.

On Fri, 15 Nov 2002, Greg McKone wrote:

Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 14:32:05 -0800
From: Greg McKone <gregmckone softhome net>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Dia Feature request, stay on top.

Dia Developers.

Hi I’m using dia, and find it would be very useful if there was a “stay on
top” option for the toolbar.  This way I could maximize the working area to
fill the screen, and click on the workspace without losing my toolbar behind
the workspace.

(I’m using version 0.90 on Windows2000)

Thanks for considering this idea.  If I simply missed the option, please be
so kind as to point that out.

Me too!  But i never even filed a bug in Bugzilla (oops).

The awfulness of the window manager in windows would make this a valuable
feature for windows users.
This would not be a problem if you were using a program like WindowBlinds
to change the window appearance to include a "pin on top" type widget.

Have a great day!

i reserve the right to have a crap day, but nice of you to say.

Later
Alan