Re: Bond Graph modeling with Dia

There are shapes that do have text inside.  Alan is more up-to-date on the
situation.  Shouldn't be a problem.

Quite a while back I tried making a whole set of shapes based on
:-)
:-(
:-P
but only got empty text boxes.

The text was being exported as empty Dia textarea tags if i recall.

I left it at that but, my best guesses are
edit the XML and put the text in where it should be and it will work
or
edit the XML and add the relevant SVG text attributes.

Sincerely
Alan Horkan

http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/

"I would not want to be a part of any organisation that would have me as a
member"
see my advogato diary!  Standards must be dropping but I am soo pleased.