Re: some new electronic shapes

Le Thu, Nov 14, 2002, à 09:16:18AM +0100, ed hunter seznam cz a écrit:

Simple - just take Electronic.sheet file from the Electronic.tar.gz archive

and correct the names found there, or insert lines with plain text comments, etc,

and send whole file to me afterwards - I will take care of making it a sheet again

just one thing towards inclusion: the sheet file should be in .sheet.in
format, i.e. with the translatable <attributes> marked up as <_attributes>
instead (please have a look at the CVS sources, for instance
  http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsblame.cgi?file=dia%2Fsheets/SDL.sheet.in&rev=&root=/cvs/gnome
for an example).

Being in .sheet.in format means that the PO/gettext logic can kick in, and
the resulting .sheet file can have translations.

        -- Cyrille