Re: UML module hackery

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:26:12 +0100, Cyrille Chepelov
<cyrille chepelov org> wrote:

I think this mostly affects
languages with complex ligature and letter form rules, ie Arabic,
Devanagri or Thai;

Point of order, Mr. President.  Devanagri is the script and Hindi is the
language.  :)

A friend was in Thailand, talking to drunk braggart American tourist who
claimed to have travelled for three months in India.  "So, you're Indian?"
the fellow said, "Do you speak Hindu?"  My friend answered, "Why, no.  Do
you speak Christian?"

--jkl @pickers.nit

P.S. BTW, have you come across Tamil fonts anywhere, or a Tamil IM?  I
haven't gotten any further than http://www.aczone.com/itrans/, but maybe
there's a more promising effort?