Re: Problems running dia on Solaris 9

On Thu, 07 Nov 2002, Daniel Berger wrote:
Lars Clausen wrote:

[...]

* The configure script looks for libart-config, but I had
libart2-config.  I created a symbolic link.

That could well be your problem.  Major versions are generally not
compatible.  You should find libart version 1.something and use that.

-Lars

Hi Lars,

I wondered about that, but it didn't complain in the build so I thought I
was getting away with it.

I'm actually having a hard time find a version 1.x anywhere.  Sourceforge
and gnome.org don't contain a version older than 2.x that I can see.
Google wasn't of much help.

Am I looking in the wrong place?  A good URL, cvs command or attachment
for version 1.x would be greatly appreciated!

No, I was wrong.  It is indeed libart v. 2.0.5 or higher that is required.

-Lars