Re: dia 0.90.RC3

On Fri, 31 May 2002, Steffen Macke wrote:

Strange, I tested on Windows 2000 and NT4 and had no problems.
Could you provide more details on the missing files?
Do other Win9x users experience  the same problem?
Hope that dia runs anyway.

Steffen

I retried the installation. The errors were caused when
writing the following two files (Error for opening file for
writing):
        "\dia\dia Win32 Installer Homepage.url"
        "\dia\Report a Bug.url"
(because of the spaces in the filenames?). By clicking
"ignore", the installation completes normally.

Another tiny bug in the uninstall dialog:
the message says "Click Next to uninstall ..." but
                        ^^^^
the button is named "Uninstall".

LB