Re: removing #delimiters# in <dia:string>

Le Thu, May 30, 2002, à 11:52:22AM -0400, Maiorana, Jason a écrit:

Ill refrain from unicode/utf-8 questions until after the first gtk2
release,
but i still think its time to drop the whole # delimited string thing :)

I don't quite remember why we had this. I don't know either whether it's
really that annoying or not. I will ask Alex Larsson if he remembers the
reason. In the meantime, please file a bug with bugzilla, severity
"enhancement" priority "low", keyword "PATCH" attach your patch there so
that it doesn't get lost.

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.