Re: Suspected bug introduced into 'make install' on RC3

On 2002-05-30 at 13:41, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

Not a big problem for myself personally... I'll just go back to
the old CVS version. As long as you're aware of the issue.

I am *now*, thanks to your report. I will bang my head on that this evening;
please test tomorrow's snapshot (I would like to avoid an RC4)

Hans, Steffen: this report is not relevant to Win32; I think this morning's
code base is still worth compiling.

Will try to remember to give it a try tomorrow morning.

Merci,
Andrew.

(yes, that's all the schoolboy French I can remember)

--
Andrew Ferrier

email: andrew junk new-destiny co uk
web:   http://www.new-destiny.co.uk/andrew/