Additional chart types

Hi, I'm an aspiring systems analyst, and I've been looking for an
application that has data flow diagram design capabilities. I noticed
that Dia has flowchart and entity relationship models, but no data flow
diagrams. :( Are data flow diagrams in the CVS? I don't have time to
really look around at the moment, so I'm sticking with the stable
release. Or are data flow diagrams at least somewhere in the future?
I'd be very willing to help out in designing a data flow diagram set.
Other than that, this is a great application. --Link
--
Peace Love and Penguins