RE: 0.90.RC1 available

At 14:19 15.05.02 -0400, Maiorana, Jason wrote:

I downloaded the rc1 windows version (im at work, and no have visio
installed)

Ive noticed that dia is not accepting unicode input from the GUI. (this
may be
a limitation in the version of gtk as built with that version?)

Uhmm. How do you expect 'unicode input' to work ? Using those
funny Umlauts printed at least at german keyboards does work
finally and Alt-Numeric Keyboard Keys does work as well ...

that got me wondering what the state of utf-8 support is within dia at
the moment. I also noticed that dia's still doing that #string# thing with
the hash marks, and my relatively uninformed post was the only
response i saw to a question about that earlier.

I fail to see the problem with using hashes or anything like that
as 'internal' string markers. But there will be a compatibility
problem removing them.