Re: Dia segfaults with diagram tree

On 2002-05-14 at 19:27, Andrew Ferrier wrote:

Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 19:27:06 +0100 (BST)
From: Andrew Ferrier <andrew junk new-destiny co uk>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Dia segfaults with diagram tree

I checked and 0.90 RC1 is still generating UML generalizations
with a null length string for the name in the resulting XML
file, when you start from scratch with a new diagram. This
predictably causes it to crash every time when you open the
diagram tree window. I guess you probably want to fix this.

Hmm... sloppy thinking on my part. Guess that's OK actually as
long as the symptom is fixed and that having null names for
generalizations is also deemed OK.

--
Andrew Ferrier

email: andrew new-destiny co uk