Re: Build problem with dia-0.88.1

On Thu, 2 May 2002, Cengiz Gunay wrote:

Hi,

In reference to the message of Andrew S. Halper on Fri, 7 Sep 2001, I was
able to build dia-0.88.1 on a RedHat 7.1 system.
[...]
If you want to patch your own sources, here's how I proceeded:

First patch involves fixing the wrong version number in dia.spec that's
used by RPM:

[root ailabpc01 /root]# diff dia-0.88.1/dia.spec dia-0.88.1-new/dia.spec
2c2
< %define ver 0.88
---
%define ver 0.88.1

This has since been updated, and will be at each new release.

Second patch to doc/en/Makefile.am consists of two fixes:

I have no clue to the workings of this, seems to be James' doing mostly.  I
may have to look into it for the new release, I see the -c option isn't
there.  We shall keep your patch in mind.

-Lars