New release timescale?

I've no doubt that the dia developers get quite cheesed off
with people asking them this question, but would it be possible
to give a rough timescale for the next release of dia? Lars,
you keep mentioning 'soon now' --- I don't think anyone would
want to hold you to a firm date (least of all me), but are we
talking in terms of days, weeks, or months? There's a feature
in the CVS version I need for my project you see but I can't
get it to build satisfactorily on my machine, so it's an
entirely selfish question :)

Sorry to be a pain.

Regards,
Andrew.