Re: Hello

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 00:03:46 -0500
James K.Lowden <jklowden speakeasy org> wrote:

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:48:45 +1100 "David" <dpnsw optushome com au>
wrote:

Don't shoot me if this is a really stupid idea.

It's only software.  One of the rules is, no one gets shot.  Even for
really really stupid ideas.  Because if they did, who'd be left
standing?

And who'd want to risk having ideas?

--
Stephen Allsopp  stevea castle-systems co uk

End of message reached. For your comfort and convenience, we recommend
that you stop reading now.