Re: Three arrows

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Tom Sorensen wrote:
I'm not sure about whether a stem is a good idea or not, either.

The stem is a great idea IMO. It's particularly important for arcs, where
you don't have the controls beziers provide.

Indeed.  I'm thinking an adjustable stem would be the best.  By default no
stem, but you can add up to 100% of the length.

There's numerous special cases to consider - particularly joining a
curved line to a polygon with non horizontal/vertical surfaces - but even
if only the basic cases work at first this is a major improvement over
how it is now.

Indeed.  The whole way arrows meet objects will need a redesign.  I will be
satisfied with the arrow pointing at the connection point, not beyond it,
for a major release, though.

-Lars