Re: Three arrows

Le Thu, Mar 14, 2002, à 05:48:28PM -0600, Lars Clausen a écrit:

Take a look at <URL:http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause/Dia/ThreeArrows.html>.
It shows the difference in arrow style between the old draw-on-top system
and what can be done with the new extensible renderer system.  I'm still
not getting the arrows to point quite right, but it's an improvement.  I'm
not sure about whether a stem is a good idea or not, either.

Looks nice !

On the stem: it's probably the job of the user who uses bezier arrows.
Unless another boolean property can be acommodated for, and does not add a
variant of #hell ...

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.