Re: Compiling from CVS

On Fri, 08 Mar 2002 14:22:46 +0500 (GMT-5),
"LCA" == Leonardo Contreras Alfonso <le-contr uniandes edu co> wrote:

LCA> It`s already installed, thats the first problem i had, since installation the
LCA> machine has not been booted, is it needed?

No, not needed. where do you have intltool.m4?
AC_PROG_INTLTOOL is defined on intltool.m4. if you can't
find it on /usr/share/aclocal, you must specify your aclocal
path with -I option for aclocal. aclocal will find m4 macros
on the default path only as /usr/share/aclocal if you don't
specify -I option.

so if you installed intltool.m4 to a path like
/usr/local/share/aclocal, you probably will solve this
problem with:
ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I /usr/local/share/aclocal" ./autogen.sh <some options>

--
Akira TAGOH  : tagoh gnome gr jp  / Japan GNOME Users Group
at gclab org : tagoh gnome-db org / GNOME-DB Project