Re: Points and fonts

On Tue, 05 Mar 2002, Dennis Sosnoski wrote:
Has anyone hacked Dia to use points as the units of measure?

I saw some email exchanges from last year discussing how units could
be added to property handling, but after getting and building recent
code it looks like there's still no direct support for this.

I have some half-finished code for unit changing.  I can commit it so you
can work more on it.

-Lars