Re: What's the prerenderer do?

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
Le Mon, Mar 04, 2002, à 03:32:27PM -0600, Lars Clausen a écrit:
On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

for (utfchar* p = start; (*p); p = uni_next(p)) {
       ^^^^^^^^^
Been coding in Java too much recently, have we? :)  So have I, so that
error just drove me up the wall.

Hrumpf.  --enable-unicode isn't enough, I had to go into config.h and
set UNICODE_WORK_IN_PROGRESS.  Is that intentional?

No, if you HAVE_UNICODE, you don't need to have the WIP (have you called
./autogen.sh after a "make distclean" since Akira switched
$gtk_advancement ?  I had some strange effects which disappeared since.

No, I haven't.  I didn't know of that.

-Lars