Re: What's the prerenderer do?

On Sat, 2 Mar 2002 22:00:33 +0100,
"CC" == Cyrille Chepelov <cyrille chepelov org> wrote:

[...]

CC> On FT and glyphs and encoding: can you ask FT for any glyph outline, based
CC> on an Unicode character (32 bit value) ? If yes, my wild guess is that there
CC> won't be any major problems dealing with >127.). Looks
CC> like welding one or two details in addition to having the actual FT glyph
CC> outline to PS glyph stuff in place, hopefully. Akira, what's your opinion on
CC> this ?

Well, I fully agree we use freetype. it will help the languages
which can't print out now.
Ok, I will test current freetype code. if I find any
problem, I will fix it or report it on this.

Regards,
--
Akira TAGOH  : tagoh gnome gr jp  / Japan GNOME Users Group
at gclab org : tagoh gnome-db org / GNOME-DB Project