Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 21:32:29 +0200
From: Cyrille Chepelov <cyrille chepelov org>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Assorted Geometric shapes

Le Sun, Jun 30, 2002, à 07:58:23PM +0100, Alan Horkan a écrit:

Over the past week I have spent many many hours carefully
designing and crafting new shapes for Dia.  Im a bit of a perfectionist
sometimes, i hope it shows in the shapes i have drawn.

[snip]

Wow! You've spent quite a lot of time here. The thing looks mostly good
(probably a couple shapes lack a few connection points, but it can be added
afterwards).

I'm merging this.

      -- Cyrille

--