Assorted Geometric shapes

Over the past week I have spent many many hours carefully
designing and crafting new shapes for Dia.  Im a bit of a perfectionist
sometimes, i hope it shows in the shapes i have drawn.

a quick screenshot here
http://matrix.netsoc.tcd.ie/~horkana/dia/screenshots/dia_toolbox_AssortedShapesbyAlanHorkan002.png

and the shapes and sheets here
http://matrix.netsoc.tcd.ie/~horkana/dia/dia-Assorted.zip

Please do inlcude this sheet in Dia.

All 40 shapes produced from scratch using Dia 0.90 on windows 98.  All
icons are 22x22 PNGs with transparancey, most of which i edited in the
Gimp (and mspaint).

I have plenty more shapes and templates, unfortunately I dont know when i
will have time to clean them up and create a sheet though.  There are some
templates like the donut/torus i mentioned previously that simply wont
convert to proper shapes files.  Looking at programs similar to Dia have
also given me a few ideas.  Although I dont expect to have time to draw
many this shapes again soon i do intend to keep drawing a lit bit here and
there.

If people have any requests for shapes i would appreciate if someone would
please file them in bugzilla (preferably the person who wants the shape
drawn) and I will try and do them when i have time.  It will also greatly
help me to prioritise what people would actually find most useful.

The shape export has a few problems, which i just dont have time to look
at now that my quiet week is over.
Some of the Beziergons are getting exported with no connection points,
just a closing tag
</connections>
adding in the openning tag so it reads <connections></connections> causes
import errors (or at least that is what seemed to be happening dont have
time for more rigourous testing or thourough checking although quite a
few of the shapes i made were Beziergons)

I hand edited many of the shapes as the includes duplicate
connection points.  For a filled polygon i think what the shape exporter
is doing is exporting all connections points for the outline polygon and
exporting all the same connection points again for the fill polygon.
(I have a decent example of this, ill try to file it in bugzilla).

It also seems to be leaving out a connection point at
about clock position 10/11 o'clock on the polygons i have converted
to shapes (in some but not all cases i worked out the coordinates and
added them in a text editor).

This message is getting a bit long, so ill leave it at that and get back
to you all if/when i have time to bug find and (maybe) bug fix.  (damned
kernel32.dll crash then BSOD i cannot even begin to explain but have had
happen several times...)

Sincerely
Alan Horkan

http://matrix.netsoc.tcd.ie/~horkana/dia/