Re: UML to XML - advise

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 02:48:21AM -0700, deepak reddy wrote:
What procedure does Dia use to save UML diagrams in
XML format. Are there C++ libraries which have been
used for this purpose and are they available for
download.

Dia export UML objects as regular Dia objects (with graphical
representation included). AFAIK it uses libxml(2) to do this work.

Which XML specification has been used.

I think you talk about XMI, right? There is no such export
functionnality for dia today but you can look at my XSLT plugin (latest
CVS) for a starting place if you want to convert Dia UML object to
anything else.

Wish I've been useful :)

--
"Not only is there no God, but try finding a plumber on Sunday. "
 - Woody Allen