Re: documentation of dia

Le Fri, Jun 21, 2002, à 03:57:25PM +0200, Arun-Kumar Krishnan a écrit:
   Link: File-List

   I want the documentation of  dia  and want the clear explantion of
   relationship.c ,I meant to say the coding done in this file like what
   struct_relationship is doing.

The documentation (currently only in English and in Polish) is in the doc/
directory of the source tree. You can also find some resources in
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/, section "Links".

I'm afraid I can't parse what's in "^.*(and want.*)$" in your sentence.

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.