Re: interface remark

At 01:49 16.06.02 -0230, Neil Zanella wrote:

Hello,

There seem to be several minor interface inconsistencies in dia.
For instance, with flowchart diagrams one can type text directly
into the geometrical objects. On the other hand, with ER diagram
one must double click on the shape to set its text. This kind of
inconsistency could easily be resolved by offering both options
in both situations. Personally, I prefer the flowchart approach
although it is important that the user be able to set other
options when ER modelling.

Patches accepted. (The problem here isn't the lack of knoledge
how to improve it, but finding someone to write the code ;-)

        Hans