visible area should be wider

Hi there,
I'm currently using CVS head and noticed a little annoyance: The visible
(scrollable) area of the diagram is always a bit too small for me.

That is, the diagram seems to end at the bounding box of all objects. It
would be more appropiate to have some free space all around - like half
the diagram size (or window size) into each direction. The reason is
simple: It is non-intuitive how to "get" more free space. One has to
move an object outside or start a selection.

Has anybody filed a bug report on this issue yet? If not, I'll do so.

Bye, Tino.

--
             * LINUX - Where do you want to be tomorrow? *
                  http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/