suggestion: UML actor names improvement

Hello,

I have just installed dia 0.90. The UML actor code in source file
objects/UML/actor.c was kindly modified by Lars Clausen so that
the connection points are located below the text so that names
appearing above connected inheritance lines do not overlap
with the lines themselves. There is one problem left with
the code and I would be thankful if it were fixed. The
problem is that when you type an actor name and hit
enter the text still falls below the connection
points. Instead, the connection points should
be pushed down when the user hits the enter
key when entering text.

Thanks,

Neil