Re: tedia2sql 1.2.2 Released

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Tim Ellis wrote:
The current version of tedia2sql is 1.2.2 and was released today.

tedia2sql allows you to create ERDs in GNOME Dia 0.8 or better and
convert the Dia savefile to SQL DDL for Postgres, Oracle, DB2, Sybase,
etc.  Supported constructs: Tables (indexes, defaults), Views, Inserts,
RDBMS-specific SQL (triggers, stored procedures, sequences, etc).

tedia2sql is (now) quite stable and is being used in a production
environment daily against Postgres, Oracle, and DB2. Screenshot of the
production ERD being used is here:
http://tedia2sql.tigris.org/sampleImages/BigERD.png

This is quite impressive.  I'm happy that Dia helps you do this stuff!  You
might want to look at the newest (tomorrows) sources, as many a thing has
improved.

Did you see the mail by Matthew Mondor about database design objects
<20020727095425 GA31756 calixo net>?  You'd be better qualified to answer
him than I.

-Lars