Re: Complie Error

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
Le Wed, Jul 31, 2002, à 09:42:22AM -0500, Lars Clausen a écrit:

And there isn't really a way to add a frame in properties currently.
The UML Class properties do it by hand-coding the entire thing, which is
*very* much discouraged.

eh, you do have PROP_NOTEBOOK_*, PROP_MULTICOL_* and PROP_FRAME_*, which
serve exactly this purpose, and in a StdProp way. I told Arun two full
days ago to look at the chronoline and chronoref objects, which use all
of this, he chose to ignore me, his choice.

Wow, that is great!  I had no idea it was so advanced.  I shall have to
take a closer look at that.

-Lars