Von: Cyrille Chepelov [mailto:cyrille chepelov org]
Gesendet: Montag, 29. Juli 2002 16:19
An: dia-list gnome org
Betreff: Re: Add Frame

Le Mon, Jul 29, 2002, à 08:36:26AM -0500, Lars Clausen a écrit:
On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, Arun-Kumar Krishnan wrote:
Dear Sir,

I am trying to add frame in properties when we click any object to see
the properties.so what command i ahev to give to add frame in
properties.

I don't quite understand what you're trying to do.  Do you want all
properties dialogs to have frames?  Do you want something like the UML
Class dialog?  What do you mean?

Could be something along the lines of what the Chronogram property dialogs
do. Arun-Kumar, please evaluate the property dialogs of the two chronogram
objects; if they do something you'd like in your object, please read the
source code in objects/chronogram/*.c

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.