Re: XFig vs. dia 5:1

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 10:28:55AM +0200, ed hunter seznam cz wrote:
would you mind sending me some pointers to xfig shapes?

Hm, I did `apt-get install xfig` on Debian unstable (yes,
I'm one of the crazy/heroic people running unstable).  This
installs /usr/share/xfig/Libraries/ in fig format.  It would
be cool if dia could check this path and optionally,
automatically use these.

But much more important than the shapes are the hatches,
IMHO - and this is difficult to implement.

Cheers!