Re: Small correction for app/sheets_dialog_callbacks.c

On Wed, 17 Jul 2002, Dolores Alia de Saravia wrote:
Present program (july 7, 2002) "classifies" shapes and objects
as "System Sheet" or
"User Sheet" ia a strange way.

After looking at the code, I beleive   the problem  is a
misleading comparison of an enum variable "som->type" with values
of a different enum type. The possible types of som->type  are
OBJECT_TYPE_SVG, OBJECT_TYPE_PROGRAMMED, OBJECT_TYPE_UNASSIGNED

With the new code, attached,   componens of sheets are classified as
"shape" ( short for SVG object), "object" (short for Programmed Objet),
or  "unassigned".

And three warnings are avoided by initializing descrip, type and name
as "" (about line 993). There are two more unattended warnings ...

A system sheet whis is good for testing (because it has many objects of
 eachtype) is flowchart sheet.

Thank you!  I have added your fixes.

If you feel like digging further into the sheets&objects dialog (now
that you've obviously understood some of it), double-clicking for edit
and drag-and-drop would be nice features.

-Lars