Re: Testing under Win32, Python, SVG and cygwin

Anyway,
So I have installed python2.2.1 and diawin32, also downloaded
the patches. I had to put the dia\bin stuff in my path, and play with

the python_start.py to get it to load first.
__FILE__ was not know, i guess that is argv[0], so i just hacked it.

The plugin says that it is loaded, but i dont know how it works or
how
to use it.... Anyone on the dia chat on openprojects.net care to
help?

So it looks like the
http://hans.breuer.org/ports/ only supports 2.0 of python.
I have installed the http://hans.breuer.org/ports/pygtk-2000-11-26.zip
So now I will install python2.0 and see what happens!

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/