Re: cvs (07/13) : I cant build from cvs.

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Dolores Alia de Saravia wrote:

On Sun, 14 Jul 2002, Dolores Alia de Saravia wrote:

I think  I am quite close to get it, but also know you all are
quite
busy.
Please, can you help me? I got the attached messages

[...]
error: cannot find install-sh or install.sh in . ./.. ./../..

Herein lies your problem.  What is your version of automake?

-Lars

(First, thanks to Mattam and Lars.)

Version of automake 1.4

Indeed, there were a wrong link to automake's autogen.sh. I corrected
it by hand and .... I got many errors ... and many things to do

I am looking for gdk-pixbuf-2.0 (I got 0.11.0)
and libxml-2.0 (I got 1.8.14)

GdkPixbuf is part of Gtk2.0 now, so you ought to have it already.  Debian
  includes it in libgtk2.0-0.
libxml 2.0 should also be packaged -- what kind of system are you on?

-Lars