Testing of current CVS version, problems in svg in sketch and eps font problem, proposal for an RDF config file

The EPS output of a package
gives a too big text and it goes outside of the bounding box.
on the screen this looks fine.

The SVG output in sketch is microscopic,
the font information was not recognized. The lines were lost.

There are no ways to rename the actor in the use case,
or draw a line from the actor to an object without using multiple line
segments.In fact there is not any use case line symbol in the uml
toobox, but the normal lines work.

Good that the XML stores the lines connected via the ids.
If I were to extract data from this diagram, I would have to trace all
the line segments to create a data structure that contains all the
parts of a single use case. Maybe it would be easy to group them
togeather into a logical entity.

On this note, I would like to also add in besides the URL,
a list of RDF like properties. These would be definable using a RDF
schema and then converted into DIA properties. I think that either
XMLLIB could be used to parse the XML and then the properties could be
created on the fly as needed. Otherwise I can start looking for a GPLed
RDF lib that we can put on top of the libxml doms if there is none.

This would be the beginning of a symantic web enabled dia browser.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/